We are closely monitoring developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will publish updates here. As EPF organisers, we have decided to organise the next event virtual again. The dates areĀ from the 20th till the 22th of September, 2021. Registration for this event opens mid August. We are monitoring the situation closely for the coming time and we are taking guidance from trusted health organisations. Hopefully we can organise the event in 2022 in person again. Mark the dates already in your agenda: September 12 until Wednesday September 14.